Saturday, September 3, 2016

Aurora season

Saw pretty good aurora tonight, while watching the torch parade (by canoes) and fireworks at the harbor. For some reason, now that I returned, I feel anxious and very, VERY nervous... I'm with fiancée and a friend here, plus the cat, yet I feel like crying and screaming.

Been pretty active week, returned from trip to hometown to get art on Sunday, slept nearly the whole Monday, built up the exhibition with J on Tuesday, visited on Wednesday, Thursday was our 1-year anniversary of living in Kemi, so we celebrated on that. Went to the international Market with a friend on Thursday and later that night, went for food and drink in Ankkuri. Revisited the International Market on Friday, been more or less comatose today and now just... crafting. Well, me not, I'm just... blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...