Saturday, April 23, 2016

Coming down with something.

Just great, but what did I expect, a work mate is coughing her lungs out, I've been surrounded by kids 3 days a week, one just sneezed right in front of me... I've been cold for days, but then again, it's been quite cold recently and I've been switching jackets... should have stuck with the winter coat still.
Haven't gotten overly much sleep during work days and been almost nodding off at work during quiet afternoons. Right now I put on some Vicks, trying to stay awake. My thighs actually hurt a bit. Thank god friend promised us a sauna, pancake and tea later today. It'll hit the spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Limbo, my old friend

 Jesus Christ. I just can't take this shit anymore.  I've been on suspension from my unemployment support until yesterday. Everythin...